ERC Environmental – Market Leaders in Oil Tank Removal Services
Do you need an oil tank removed from your Morris County property? ERC Environmental LLC provides dependable and safe removal and installation services. Whether you are preparing to sell your home or wish to convert to natural gas heating, our experienced professionals are equipped to handle your tank removal requirements.
Tank Removal, Replacement, and Installation
Many homeowners and business owners throughout Morris County must handle the presence of buried decommissioned oil tanks. In several cases, old tanks leak and cause soil contamination. These leaking oil tanks are irreparable and replacement is the best option. ERC will take care of everything that must be done to ensure your property is safe and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
|Steps to remove your oil tank.|
|1.||You contact ERC and receive a flat rate estimate via email.|
|2.||Sign paperwork, and we obtain your 50% deposit.|
|3.||Obtain permits and contact utility companies to identify where to safely dig.|
|4.||Schedule tank removal.|
|5.||ERC carefully moves and preserves bushes and other landscaping features that might be otherwise damaged by the process.|
|6.||The ERC team hooks up your new model before removal of your old tank for minimum service disruption.|
|7.||Safe removal of the old tank, which will be transported to a state-approved salvage facility.|
|8.||Our crew restores your property, back-filling the excavated area and hauling away debris.|
|9.||Inspection and approval by building department.|
|10.||All outstanding permits are closed, and you pay the balance of our affordable flat rate.|
The ERC Difference
As the market leader in tank removal services, ERC Environmental LLC is committed to safe, dependable services that meet or exceed the expectations and requirements of our clients and the applicable regulatory agencies. When you choose ERC for your oil tank removal, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Flat rates – No surprise fees and costs.
- All inclusive – Permits, property restoration, and final inspections are included.
- Quick estimates – typically within hours.
- Convenient payment arrangement – Pay a 50% deposit up front and pay the balance once work is complete.
- Full Compliance – ERC is knowledgeable of and works within all federal and state guideline.
- Homeowners Insurance options – ERC works directly with your insurance carrier to determine available coverage.
- Timely and Efficient – Removal and replacement normally takes no more than 9 hours.
- Convenience and Simplicity – At ERC, we take care of everything for you, from initial inspection to tank disposal after removal.
ERC is also available to deal with septic tank service, replacement and installations in Morris County. Septic service is essential for residents who have no access or limited access to city water and sewage services. We provide expert guidance on septic tank maintenance, and our professionals are skilled and experienced in the installation of new, durable systems that meet vital environmental safety standards. Allow our team to ensure your pipes and tanks are in proper working condition to safeguard continued, reliable septic tank service and longevity.
Call on ERC Environmental LLC at 877-440-TANK (8265) for all your oil tank removal and septic service needs in Morris County.